Terms and conditions
· Payment can be made by bank transfer, cash or cheque (please see details below).
· Existing customers are entitled to a priority-booking window during the final week of the block. The confirmation deadline is 12pm on the advertised date.
· Payments must be in full either on or before the first week of lessons.
· In the event we are unable to accommodate your lesson a full refund will be given.
· If lessons are cancelled, every effort will be made to reschedule them. If this is not possible a credit will be applied to the following term.
· Refunds for non-attendance will not be given.
· A payment reminder will be issued to all customers with an unpaid balance at the end of week 2 (unless you have arranged part payment at our discretion). Customers will have 7 days to pay their outstanding balance or contact us to discuss payment options. Any customer with an outstanding balance following this 7 day period will incur a 7.5% late payment fee.
· Failure to make payment or contact us to discuss payment options may result in termination of booking. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the class.Payment will remain payable in full including 7.5% admin charge.
· All cancellations will incur a £10.00 admin charge if cancelled within 10 days of first lesson.
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult who must stay in the venue during the lesson.
Use of camera or photographic/video recording equipment is not permitted on poolside at any time.
Mobile phones may not be used at any time on poolside.
No food or drink other than water in a plastic sports bottle may be consumed on poolside or in the changing areas.
Parents/guardians may watch the lessons but are respectfully asked not to distract the lesson by speaking to their child.
Spectators must wear blue shoe covers as provided.
All customers must adhere to the rules of the pool and follow any instructions written or verbal from club staff.
Management reserves the right to decline or cancel bookings, particularly if the guidelines above are not followed.
Please address any questions and comments to Lucy and/or Calvin via email: enquiries@firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07594 249289.